No minimum order
You may order a much or as little as you want! (Buying in bulk is more economical).
Order by phone
Save time! Call us with item numbers and quantities: (613) 256-4985 Monday-Friday 9:00am to 2:00pm EST. Leave a detailed message 24 hours per day. Please have your Visa or MasterCard ready.
You simply pay the exact amount of shipping and insurance plus a $2.00 per box handling charge. We will ship your order by the most economical means — usually via Canada Post or UPS. We will pack each box to its most efficient maximum, and take advantage of reduced freight rates for heavier parcels.
Can’t wait? We can send your order Canada Post expedited or UPS Air. Please call for rates.
Ontario residents: add 13% HST
Canadian residents: add your current provincal GST/HST rate
International orders: no tax.
Actual shipping and insurance costs are charged plus a $2.00 per box handling charge. Export documents provided. Postal service is the most economical as there are no border brokerage fees. UPS ground and air also available. Please call for rates.
All orders are prepaid. Canadian customers: accepted: Visa MasterCard, Cheque or Money Orders. Payable to: MCPS. Foreign customers: accepted: Visa, MasterCard or Money Orders. When you charge your purchase to your credit card, the credit card company will calculate the current exchange rate automatically. Money Orders must be payable in Canadian Currency. Payable to: MCPS.
Are we out of stock on an item which you have ordered, and would like us to substitute a similar item of equal or greater value at the same price? Let us know.
- Note any visible damage immediately on the delivery slip: dented, leaky or broken cartons.
- If the driver cannot wait for you to inspect your shipment, note on the delivery slip: “not thoroughly inspected because the driver would not wait” or a similar statement.
- Carton count: if shipment arrives with incorrect carton count note the discrepancy on the delivery receipt.
- Leave damaged box or item exactly the way you received it. Carriers require that damaged items and original shipping cartons be retained for inspection purposes.
- Contact local UPS, Post Office or truck line.
- Report damage to us immediately.
- Concealed damage should be reported to us immediately and we will assist you in making a claim.
From time to time prices are subject to change without prior notice.
For inquiries about orders already placed or any other questions please call us at (613) 256-4985.
We value your opinion. Let us know if there are new products you want us to carry or how we can better improve our service. Thank you!