1. March SALE (limited supply):
– Maple Syrup Canadian Dark 540 ml $7.50 each. (reg. $8.95)
– Raisins Organic 1.814 kg $19.25 each. (reg. $23.25)
– Butterscotch Candies (malt sweetened) 50 grams $3.90/each (reg.$4.25)
-Lemon Candies (malt sweetened) 50 grams $3.90/each (reg.$4.25)
– Green Magma – Barley Greens Organic 300 grams $67.25 (reg. $75.25)
2. The catalog is updated! The products offered in our Catalogue Sections are sold in bulk, full cases & some individual units. This saves you dollars up to 30% when buying bulk packaged items. All products are packaged at the source as we are no longer repacking. In these unprecedented times, we suggest that you to have a one to two year supply of all important foods and goods on hand so you do not run out (in case of an emergency such as the current pandemic). We have always advocated buying in bulk to reduce packaging and to encourage sharing these high quality foods items with family, friends and colleagues so that they may enjoy the benefits as you do.
3.”Special Order Products”: This Section of the catalog is a window for you to explore, identify & then order. Included are Herbs & Spices, Personal Care Products, Cosmetics, Supplements, Cleaning Agents & Specialty Foods. 1000’s of Products! .
We can sell you all products made available for the Canadian market by the companies/manufactures we have listed. We offer these products by Special Order 4 times a year. Order dates are posted in the Special Order Products section. First listed are our Top 13 Brands! We have personally been using the excellent products offered by these companies for years. Stock up for your own use, buy as gifts & tell your family & friends. Click on “Visit Website” to go directly to the websites for all products & details. Then call us with the products you want & we will get them to you! Explore the Special Order Products Section now. Click here: [Special Order Products]
4. A change to our area of service.
We are currently only sending products to clients in Ontario & are no longer sending products to clients residing outside of Ontario. The reason is due to Covid19 issues and the attendant safe practices to come. It is beyond our administrative & physical capacity to meet all the criteria to serve out of province clients. Of course from our perspective all food delivered over the past years have been safe.
Out of Ontario clients we can send food to your family & friends here in Ontario or if you travel to the Ottawa area, by appointment, we can prepare an order for you to pick up. Call 613-256-4985 24/7 & leave us your order.
5. South River Miso currently not available. Due to Covid19 & new attendant regulation it is beyond our administrative & physical capacity to import & sell South River Miso. Equally South River is currently not exporting to Canada & they have asked us to tell you this. To save your & their time & energy please do not call South River Miso.
We are carrying ‘Traditional Miso’ & all ‘Mitoku Miso’ including their organic line.
6. Shop the Catalogue click here: [ Catalogue]